lost parcel

Hi there has anybody had any items lost with the gsp program

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lost parcel

No.  The regular posters who frequent this board have never bought via the GSP as far as I know so they won't be plugged into that.

I believe that buyers may have posted about that issue in the past but they post and run and so most regular buyers won't see your question.

Do you have a missing parcel or are you worried about using the GSP because you think the risk is higher than usual?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

lost parcel

No. The regular posters who frequent this board have never bought via the GSP as far as I know.

I did purchase one item shortly after the GSP was introduced. The total price plus shipping was acceptable to me and the item was received promptly, with no additional charges on delivery.  I was very happy with the transaction.

I have never not received an item from the U.S. so a lost parcel would not be a consideration when making future purchases.  I would use the same critera I use when buying from any seller (price + S&H, detailed description and comments in feedback).  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

lost parcel

lost parcel

Hi everyone,

Please make sure to contact Customer Support in these cases, as we can then do our best to find a resolution for these issues.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 5 of 5
latest reply