shipping cost summary on watch list inaccurate

Hi, 

I have noticed that in my watch list, the shipping cost listed is not accurate. When I click on the listing the shipping cost is almost always higher. It appears that in the watch list it is not recognizing my location, but when I open the listing it calculates the shipping based on my location.

Is that the case? If so, what good is showing shipping cost in the listing details if it's not accurate? It sure makes finding the best deal a real pain.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@blue_wister wrote:

Hi, 

I have noticed that in my watch list, the shipping cost listed is not accurate. When I click on the listing the shipping cost is almost always higher. It appears that in the watch list it is not recognizing my location, but when I open the listing it calculates the shipping based on my location.

Is that the case? If so, what good is showing shipping cost in the listing details if it's not accurate? It sure makes finding the best deal a real pain.

Thanks,

Hi blue_wister,

Great observation - please forward this to suggestions@ebay.ca so it can be looked into. Makes sense to me.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Mine too. Watch list  shows US shipping, meanwhile I'm in Canada

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Kalvin, are you sure about that email address? It bounced back on me.

Jason

Message 4 of 4
latest reply