I'm trying to get listings for Canada only for Model Trains HO Scale all i keep getting is everythin

How do you just get listings for Canada only.. In the Model Train section HO Scale? Had no problem the other day

now it only shows the US

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm trying to get listings for Canada only for Model Trains HO Scale all i keep getting is everythin

Oh I am not the only one. I used UK ebay only for buying and now am getting from worldwide. Phoned Ebay. No help there. This just started last night. Getting really upset they dont think there is a problem.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

regzzzca
Community Member

Yep, same problem here, started yesterday.  very frustrating to go through 5 millions china items before you can find a local one.. i hope they fix it soon!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@bobdurhabob wrote:

How do you just get listings for Canada only.. In the Model Train section HO Scale?

Right now it looks like you have to use advanced search.

In the Location section;

"Located in" -- if you select "Canada"  -- it seems to work properly

"From preferred locations" -- if you choose "Canada Only" -- does NOT work

-.-

Also the Currency option is a total failure at separating out listings. Fails on both eBay.com and eBay.ca

-.-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply