Arrived at GSP and no tracking updates since.

irtah-0
Community Member
So i have a package that i bought. The package was delivered on Jan 13 2023 at 5:36am to GSP. And ever since then i haven't gotten any updates.

Contacted pitney bowes they said to contact ebay. And when i contacted ebay they said contact PB.
Expected delivery Jan 24th.
Should i wait until then or what should i do at this point.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It seems these days, anyone who orders an item/product from a seller who ships via the GSP system, best have this thing called P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E! ...(otherwise that constant looking at and/or checking the tracking will drive you crazy!!)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It seems these days, anyone who orders an item/product from a seller who ships via the GSP system, best have this thing called P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E! ...(otherwise that constant looking at and/or checking the tracking will drive you crazy!!)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's not uncommon for it to take a few days to be processed at the gsp center.  It's also not uncommon for the item to leave there and tracking not be updated until just before it is delivered.  At this point all you can do is wait.  If it isn't there on Jan. 25 you can open a claim.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've been selling by mail order since the  80's.

In all that time, it has been my experience that it takes three weeks to receive a shipment from any where in North America.

Jan 13 was a Friday. The Erlanger plant seems to be closed on Sundays. Today is Wednesday the 18th.

Stop watching the tracking. It is not helpful.

The package will arrive during the window for delivery that eBay gave you.

If it doesn't come back and get advice then.

Also- if you are worried that your parcel will arrive but there are porch pirates active in your area, ask at your local PO about the FREE FlexDelivery service, which is free and doesn't cost anything.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply