Tracking number in global shipping

I bought several items from eBay in the past 2-3 weeks. The majority are coming from outside of Canada via GSP.
I'm signed up for Canada Post shipment notifications and it looks like one of the packages is coming today. But the CP tracking number doesn't match any of the shipments in my eBay account so I can't tell which one it is.

It's coming from Mississauga with sender info "EBAY ¿ EASYSHIP 2.0"

My broader question is how are we supposed to be able to track our shipments? Half of the items in eBay show as Delivered just because they made it to the hub in Illinois. It's really annoying not being able to track and monitor shipments the way I expect to.

Anyone else found a good solution for this?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The Global Shipping Program is no more.

You might have noticed that your parcel was not Delivered to the GSP/Pitney Bowes plant in Kentucky, but to Glendale Heights IL, near O'Hare Airport.

The new program (eBay International Shipping /eIS) is still a Seller Protection program, protecting sellers against unwarranted Not Delivered/Late Delivery claims, and encouraging the xenophobic to sell internationally.

But the same advice applies.

DON'T WATCH TRACKING!

Just mark the last estimated date for delivery on your calendar and only worry if it actually is late.

When the purchase arrives, open it. Now you know what it is.

Simple.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@anachemia wrote:
I bought several items from eBay in the past 2-3 weeks. The majority are coming from outside of Canada via GSP.
I'm signed up for Canada Post shipment notifications and it looks like one of the packages is coming today. But the CP tracking number doesn't match any of the shipments in my eBay account so I can't tell which one it is.

It's coming from Mississauga with sender info "EBAY ¿ EASYSHIP 2.0"

My broader question is how are we supposed to be able to track our shipments? Half of the items in eBay show as Delivered just because they made it to the hub in Illinois. It's really annoying not being able to track and monitor shipments the way I expect to.

Anyone else found a good solution for this?

Hi @anachemia! I wanted to jump in to see if I can help add some clarification to your international purchase. When you purchase from a seller that is selling an item through our EIS (eBay International Shipping) program,  you will get two tracking numbers for your shipment (one to our hub in Illinois and one from the hub to your home). If you have the tracking number for your purchase can you share that with me? I want to get this over to our team that handles international shipping wants to look into this more.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply