bought wrong case

rodm1975
Community Member

I thought I ordered a Samsung A20S case and seller replied I ordered wrong one I asked for Samsung A20S to be sent to me it same cost so should seller honer this or do I need to cancel order its been over an hr it wont let me  do it.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bought wrong case

Play it safe and cancel it.  Then write the seller and explain what you did, why you did it and apologize for any inconvenience.  Then re-order the correct one once you see it has been cancelled and monies in your account

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

bought wrong case

Technically you have to ask the seller to cancel the purchase and then buy the correct case.

Buyers have a very short time (an hour or so) to cancel without the cooperation of the seller.

Be polite and apologetic. Your mistake cost the seller time and money, since he pays fees for selling here.

If he will not cancel, you have the choice not to pay. He will then open an Unpaid Item Dispute and you will get a Strike on your account which may make it harder to buy on eBay, since many sellers have automatic Blocks against bidders with Strikes.

But the transaction will be cancelled.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bought wrong case

Thanks for the replies the case has been sent to me that I requested for Samsung  A20S case I contacted seller he said no prob it was same cost. so I am happy.Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
latest reply