Anyone else unable to edit their listing templates?

I make changes to my listing template, click the button to save my changes and it just gets stuck on the "saving changes" popup with the little spinning circle above it, and never actually saves the changes.

It's been like this for two days. I reported it to support and they said I wasn't the only one to have reported it, and that it'd be fixed within 24 hours... it still hasn't been fixed.

Just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this specific issue, because if not then maybe there's an issue with my browser or something.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Re: Anyone else unable to edit their listing templates?

Hi tyler@ebay,  @needsmorerobots@canada_goose_whisperer , @lotzofuniquegoodies 

My templates are "A - OK" too!

Time to sing "Let's list again, like we did last summer!"  Yippeee!

Thanks Tyler!

Message 81 of 83
latest reply

Hopefully all those who love and use templates have found theirs to be fully functional like I have. Some of you may already be familiar with the "Ebay For Business" podcast released on Tuesdays. The next episode #180 to be out on March 1 is promoting the value of the templates as noted in episode #179. 

"Griff: In our next episode, which by the way is episode 180. For those of you who like round numbers, we'll take a closer look at listing templates and discover how they can save you a lot of time."

The podcast is available everywhere online but if you haven't found it I have included eBay's own link. Keep in mind the podcast addresses USA seller features.  The discussions may or may not apply to us Canucks.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-for-Business-Podcast/bg-p/eBay_Podcast_GHblog-board

IT

Message 82 of 83
latest reply

Same here. Hadn't checked for a few days but I am now able to edit and save my templates!

Message 83 of 83
latest reply