DESCRIPTION MISSING IN LISTINGS

@devon@ebay

Have noticed over the past couple of days, that when I go to view my listings I often get this(screenshot):

I expect it to be just another of eBay's glitches but if this is happening to other sellers as indicated from discussions on the .COM boards, then this is indeed very concerning.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

marnotom!
Community Member

As this is happening to sellers on .com as well as .ca, I’m sure the cause is similar and that it’s on eBay’s radar.

Did you see this thread before posting yours?

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Item-Description-missing/td-p/507228

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That discussion was all over the place with too much irrelevant/off -topic discussion going on...

would like to see some direction from eBay on this...

@devon@ebay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

yes, its happened to me on around ten listings I'd say, but more often than not Im not getting that even, the entire box is just blank.  went in to revise a couple things on current listings and not only was absolutely nothing there, I had to re type in information for a bunch of fields concerning item description which had also gone empty/blank.   Very annoying.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

they seem to be working for me on my pc using Edge.  Maybe it's a device or browser issue?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I do think it's a device or browser issue, mine have all been okay when I check, however if potential buyers can't see it that's where it really counts! As marnotom mentions there is another post on this from a couple of days ago and seems to be hit and miss depending on where people are looking from.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply