HELLO THIS IS EBAY: OH, YOU CAN'T GET PAID FOR YOUR SOLD ITEMS, SORRY I CANT HELP YOU?!?

user1004
Community Member
Wow, this is just beyond insane. I haven't been able to get paid for any items on eBay for almost a month now.... SERIOUSLY ONE MONTH!!! EBAY ANSWER: I'M SORRY SIR, I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG HERE, CALL PAYPAL.
ME: I ALREADY CALLED PAYPAL 3 AND 4 TIMES RIGHT BEFORE MAKIMG THIS CALL.
EBAY: WOW, I DON'T KNOW, BUT I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG.
ME: OK, WELL THE SERVICE YOU OFFER IS FOR ME TO SELL ITEMS ONLINE, IF I CAN'T SELL ITEMS, THEN YOUR SERVICE IS COMPLETELY A WASTE OF MONEY FOR ME, SO PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT
EBAY: NO SIR, I'M SORRY I CAN'T DO THAT.
I SWEAR THAT THIS IS MY CURRENT SITUATION.
WE, AS CUSTOMERS HAVE A POLICY TO FOLLOW. BUT DON'T FORGET SELLERS, THAT EBAY HAS A SERVICE TO PROVIDE AND KEEP PROVIDING AS WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS TO THEM.
RESUME OF WHAT I JUST WENT THROUGH...
I CAN'T GET PAID FOR MY SOLD ITEMS, BUY I HAVE TO KEEP PAYING THEM A MONTHLY FEE FOR MY YEAR STORE CONTRACT. SOMEBODY BETTER READ THIS FROM EBAY AND CALL ME WITH A RESOLUTION, BECAUSE THIS WON'T HOLD UP FOR YOU, EBAY!!! IF I GO FURTHER WITH THIS.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HELLO THIS IS EBAY: OH, YOU CAN'T GET PAID FOR YOUR SOLD ITEMS, SORRY I CANT HELP YOU?!?

I expected to get some of the people selling stuff on the site to try and screw me from time to time....BUT I NEVER EXPEXTED EBAY TO STEAL FROM ME TOO.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: HELLO THIS IS EBAY: OH, YOU CAN'T GET PAID FOR YOUR SOLD ITEMS, SORRY I CANT HELP YOU?!?

user1004
Community Member
EBAY KEEPS COLLECTING MY MONTHLY FEES AMD STORE FEES EVEN THO I CAN'T GET PAID FOR ANY OF MY SOLD ITEMS ON EBAY! **bleep**
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I expected to get some of the people selling stuff on the site to try and screw me from time to time....BUT I NEVER EXPEXTED EBAY TO STEAL FROM ME TOO.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

why are you paying for a store, when you only have 42 items listed??  And as you are a new seller, your money is on hold, until delivery is shown as received, then it is released at some point after that,  When you called paypal, did you have them verify items were delivered, and then i think they can speed up the release of your funds.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I understand all of this, but it's not that the problem...the problem is that the customers can't pay for my items on eBay.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi @user1004 - will you get us a bit more detail about what is happening? Your original post made it sound like you weren't receiving payments but that buyers were paying you. 

Your most recent posts makes it sound as though buyers aren't able to pay you at all. Are they letting you know of any errors that they're running into? 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You have 50 free listings a month on dotCA if you do not have a Store.

And another 50 free listings a month on dotCOM.

If you thought you needed a Store to sell, you were mistaken, but that's  common error.

Ask Trust and Safety to cancel your Store.

If you are on a month to month contract, this is free, but if you decided to "save money" by signing up  for an annual contract, there will be a substantial penalty for dropping the contract.

Do the math before deciding.

If you have been charged FVF on sales that your buyers were unable to pay, open Unpaid Item Disputes for each.

When you win those Disputes, the transaction is voided and you will not be charged the FVF.
Any listing fees will remain-- which is why you don't want a Store yet.

If you had explained this when you first started posting, we could have saved you a week or more of aggravation.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply