I AM MISSING OFFERS!

Hi. Hoping you experienced users can help me with something quite simple.  I have only about a dozen items for sale on Ebay at any time.  I like to accept offers but I notice I don't get notification of offers via email from Ebay.  Is there a setting for this? A switch I can turn on?  I only find out about offers being made (sometimes too late) when I log on to "My Ebay".  Help please? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I AM MISSING OFFERS!

@proboxref 

If you click up near your name at the top left that setting is accessed in your seller preferences under Buyer Activity. Remember to save once you are completed your work.

Best offer settings.JPG

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I AM MISSING OFFERS!

I'm having the exact same problem!  I'm not getting email notifications when people make offers on my items for sale.  So, I end up having to manually load ebay to check for notifications there.  Of course, sometimes I forget, so next time I check I have multiple offers waiting for me to respond.  It's not cool!

I've gone through my communication preferences a dozen times, everything appears to be set to email me, but I'm not getting them...  Any ideas???

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I AM MISSING OFFERS!

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 4 of 4
latest reply