Listing confirmation going to spam folder

If you're looking for listing confirmation emails, check your spam/promotion folder.  That's where I just found mine.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Listing confirmation going to spam folder

That keeps happening to me also, actually, not going into my spam folder, but a warning asking if I want to receive these messages. This happens during other listing confirmations arriving, and I can see no reason why this happens on some and not others.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It must be the way ebay sends messages.  I.e.  I get messages from Airmiles.   The promos go to Promos.  Regular emails go to my inbox.  The sender decides where the messages ends up.  I would bring this up with the mods, but will probably just get the usual, we'll look into it.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The sender decides where the messages end up?

I don't see how that it is possible.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The other thing that MAY have happened in recent past you accidentally dropped a mail in your spam folder inadvertently and then you cleared that folder. Once that happens, all future mail will end up going there. I know I have done that  a time or 2 in the past.

-CM

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I only found the ebay mails, because I had promos from other sources.  I usually just delete everything without looking, only ebay caught my eye.  This is the first time it's happened.  Maybe it's a one of.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Promos are advertising and goes into spam/promo folder.  Regular messages from business contacts go to inbox as emails.  If there was no difference, everything would end up in the same place.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply