Turbo Lister problem with uploading photos in the listing

Why is ebay not accepting photos via Turbo Lister anymore? And how else can I upload bulk listings? Re-listing each item is painfully slow plus not all my items were listed in the last 60 days, so do I have to start each from scratch now?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Having similar problems.  Wanted to get my store listing in before the end of the month

Tried to upload 35 listing all had picture errors

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, exactly what happened to me. I reloaded the pictures in 4 of them and tried again - still wouldn't work. I guess I'll have to cut & paste each time now and it will be very cumbersome. I'll likely quite selling on ebay - it's too much trouble for low-value items.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I was just going to check out a couple of other listing programs out there,  but before I did that I thought  I would check to see if there was any turbo lister program updates.  There was so did the update and then I decided to try another upload of just one of my listings and it worked.   Will try to upload my others now but it did work on the one.   Give it a try

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Do you have the latest version of Turbo Lister?

See this topic on eBay.com USA forums which has info on the latest version of Turbo Lister v. 9.924.101.0.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tool-Apps/Turbo-Lister-Important-Update-Available-v-9-924-101-0/td-p/2...

Some sellers had issues updating to this version so read the topic carefully. If you are running Windows 7, 8 or 10, you may have to start Turbo Lister with Run as administrator (Windows option) to have the update work.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Great! Now I'm having trouble posting photos... says I'm not using right format. I'm using what I've always used.  JPG

Getting really sick of this... Been here since 2006 and still nothing has improved.

Janet and Paul
Message 6 of 6
latest reply