Shippo no longer working with ebay sales - Cannot use Shippo

Since December 20, my ebay sales have not been registered by Shippo. 

When I click the ''print shipping label'' in ebay, I get sent to Shippo as usual. But when I get there, instead of having the usual page where you enter your measurements for the label, It goes straight to the shippo order page where you can see all your orders. But there is nothing new there since December 20, even though I had several ebay sales since. 

I can still make the labels with paypal. 

Am I the only one with this problem ? Any idea what is going on ? 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

marnotom!
Community Member
Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

marnotom!
Community Member
Have you found this thread on the Seller Central board? It might help. Or not.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Other-Shippo-users-hitting-a-brick-wall-today/m-p/415098
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Yes thanks! Found a helpful solution near the end of the thread. Re-connect the ebay-shippo permissions and then resync the order page then refresh the page. 

Still makes you wonder why the connection stopped working to begin with though. Just like that, out of the blue with no notification of any sort. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Yeah, a few of us found the same situation. Some kind of update booted us from previously-granted permissions.

Even without eBay orders, you can still Create Order (a new one) with Shippo but it’s the same work with copy-and-paste as if you went directly to SnapShip via Canada Post. PayPal skips a step or two but doesn’t offer Tracked Packet to many destinations.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Glad I found this! It worked perfectly and I am up and running again. I contacted ebay yesterday and them seemed shocked that I was having a problem with Shippo. Happy to see that they are right on top of things as usual!! lol
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

eBay dot com has a status link to let users know if there are problems with assorted areas in eBay. Maybe it's time dot ca had this too? Million dollar question: Does it get regularly updated and have actual real-time info?

https://www.ebay.com/sts

-Lotz

In now checking https://www.ebay.ca/sts is a valid link but unable to locate on dot ca as an available link. According to the link checks, everything is perfect!!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I'm so glad this was posted here.  I have 8 orders to ship today, and NONE of them are showing up on my Shippo list.  I'll try the fix mentioned above, but if this doesn't work, I'll be complaining directly to eBay.  They did promise this shipping feature would be better for us than Paypal was, didn't they? 

I'm disgusted these guys can't keep their act functioning for more than a few weeks at a time.  Happy New Year all.  

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

tyler@ebay

@happy_pigeon

Happy New Year guys!

Welcome to the new job, same as the old job.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I have tried Shippo (once). It did not work so I went to my usual shipper (online) who recently added CPC shipping at a discount.

My question for today (I may start a new post) is whether I can get tracking on Small Packet International Air from Canada to Belgium. I suppose I will find out soon enough. I cannot use the PayPal shipping option on this item. I am going through my broker but directly into CPC postage as if I had logged in at canadapost.ca. It presents me with the Customs form also.

I know not to use ground (the buyer will be demanding a refund before it arrives). Tracking would be so nice. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@randall-prue wrote:
... My question for today (I may start a new post) is whether I can get tracking on Small Packet International Air from Canada to Belgium.

Canada Post's Small Packet International Air does not have tracking or insurance.

You would have to use Tracked Packet International.

Shippo does have third party insurance available for Small Packet.

-..-

Message 10 of 10
latest reply