why does the search page keep downloading?

I'm trying to print and download a label to ship within Canada.  Why does it keep saying "We are search for the best rates" and nothing - for 2 days.  I can't afford to lose time on my shipping and affect my customers.  I tried the label on PayPal and the information I have to fill out is ridiculous, nothing is already filled out for the shipping address, which makes room for errors and the price is way higher.  Doesn't make sense.  All this technology and I can't get a simple label.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Try Shippo instead. Shippo is ebay's new shipping partner. You create your account with Shippo to link your Canada Post Solutions for Small Business account, and print. Payment is either via paypal or your credit card. I use it always now unless SnapShip is running a promo. To that end, you can use SnapShip directly via Canada Post too. Paypal Shipping isn't the only game in town.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I think that the poster is talking about using Shippo. I haven't had any problems with the labels though.

trendythrifty.2009 - perhaps try cleaning your cache and history, that seems to work for some things.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Oh, I think you might be right. It looks like I misread the description of the problem. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply