After making "Best Offer", I decided to "Buy it Now" instead. Does buy it now cancel my best offer?

Dont know if this is the right place to post, but here is the question:

After making a "Best Offer" on an item, I realized that the seller did not have many of that item so decided to "Buy it Now" rather than risk losing the item.

I clicked on the "My offers" page where it said..."Dont want to wait? Click here to buy it ow instead" or words to that effect.

Does my "buy it now" transaction cancel my best offer? The reason I ask is that, even though I have purchased the item as a buy it now, my offers page still shows my offer as being active.

Thanks,

Thesaurus-1

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After making "Best Offer", I decided to "Buy it Now" instead. Does buy it now cancel my best offer?

If the seller has more than one of the item listed then I'm sure that the best offer would still be pending. You should write the seller and let them know that you just purchased the item from them and ask them to please ignore your offer.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If the seller has more than one of the item listed then I'm sure that the best offer would still be pending. You should write the seller and let them know that you just purchased the item from them and ask them to please ignore your offer.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you. Will do.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply