Anyone ever tracked an item on 4PX before?

As the title implies, has anyone ever ordered goods from Hong Kong and been given a tracking number for 4PX? My issue is that every time I use the tracking number the seller on ebay gave me it always pops up with the same message. It says "Shipping information received" and its been 10 days already with NO change in status. Anyone ever experience this issue before?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Tracking information is useless for a buyer. The reason PP insists on Delivery Confirmation (which is not tracking, by the way) is to help sellers with fraudulent non-delivery claims.

If a seller can show that the item has been delivered (anywhere), the Claim fails.

Since the seller has given you proof of shipping, allow 20 to 30 days for delivery. If the item has not arrived by then open an Item Not Received claim with eBay/Paypal. The seller must then either prove you have received the item or refund you.

Meanwhile, it's on its way.

Ethically, of course, you cannot keep both the item and the money, so if the item shows up after the refund, you can repay it through PP's Send Money feature.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

A lot late for your problem, but Google the tracking number and 4PX. This will bring up the 4PX website and you can re-enter the tracking number and get their information.

Problem is that not every package carrier shares their up-to-date information until a flea gets put in the right ear and it happens.  If the on-line retailer doesn't show accurate or current information, find another source, usually the package carrier.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

vanessni-2
Community Member

Did you mean 4PX official website? I would rather choose a third party parcel tracking website nowadays because tracking is more easier than official website. For example, if you want to track 4px packages, you can simply enter your 4px tracking number on 4px tracking page.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2013

The problem with zombie threads is that the information may be out of date or inaccurate.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply