Can't leave buyer feedback on any combined order (since June 14)

Hi,

This is something I've been doing almost daily for the last several years, but as of 3-4 days ago, I can no longer leave feedback for buyers if it's an order that combines several items.

I CAN still leave feedback for any buyer that purchased a single item.

When trying to leave feedback on an order with more items, or an individual item INSIDE a combined order, I get the following non-descript error message:

"We ran into a problem saving your feedback. Please close the page and try again."

Needless to say, closing the page and trying again is not doing anything to help.  And the fact that I can leave feedback for single orders just fine suggests to me that the problem is not on my end. What else can I do?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@estatemaster12 wrote:

Hi,

This is something I've been doing almost daily for the last several years, but as of 3-4 days ago, I can no longer leave feedback for buyers if it's an order that combines several items.

I CAN still leave feedback for any buyer that purchased a single item.

When trying to leave feedback on an order with more items, or an individual item INSIDE a combined order, I get the following non-descript error message:

"We ran into a problem saving your feedback. Please close the page and try again."

Needless to say, closing the page and trying again is not doing anything to help.  And the fact that I can leave feedback for single orders just fine suggests to me that the problem is not on my end. What else can I do?

Have you tried using the tab at the bottom of your personal feedback page to leave feedback vs your transactions page?

-Lotz

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Interesting, this works.

I have to do each auction individually, can't search by auction number, and don't have the prepared options available, so it's less than convenient, but at least it works.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

FWIW- to the extent that FB means anything, only one of a multiple purchase FB counts towards the rating.

It's basically public relations and as genuine as a "have a nice day" from the supermarket cashier.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Yeah, maybe. But it's part of our process. It'd feel impolite not to leave a brief summary. 🙂

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have the same issue; thanks to the workaround from lotzofuniquegoodies above 😀

I was finally able to do each one manually, but eBay, please fix the multiple listing feedback issue!

Thanks,

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Update:

FIXED when you call the function from https://www.ebay.ca/sh/ord/

NOT FIXED when you call the function from inside an order

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Seems fixed as of today

Message 9 of 9
latest reply