Led head lights 4- side 9005 9006

lettca0
Community Member

I looking for a refund from a seller.  Buy  this on  Oct 13 2019  there is a warrenty of 5 years  i am looking for a refund  or a replacement.

PS the seller  dont want to replace the burn light  he want me to paid 7 us dollars. I try to deal with  the seller  in aug 2020 i send pictures to prove that is was burn  

thank you Rene

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Led head lights 4- side 9005 9006

You do NOT want a replacement.

There is no reason to believe any replacement (if it even arrives) will be any better than the original.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open a Not As Described Dispute.

The seller will be required to send you return shipping.

If he does not, he is required to refund.

If he does, ship the item back, and when it shows delivered, he is required to refund.

If he does not, eBay will, and go after him for their money.

The first suggestion in a Dispute is to contact the seller, but that is just a suggestion not a command, and you have already done that.

Open the Dispute, ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim as soon as possible.

By the way.

Most warranties come from manufacturers, and most manufacturers will not honour warranties from online sellers (with the exception of accredited retailers) or from resellers.

A B&M shop may have their own warranty backed by their own staff, again not usual with online sellers.

You do NOT want a replacement. You want your money back.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Led head lights 4- side 9005 9006

The purchase was almost a year ago. They cannot open a claim and will not be able to get their money back. 

They might want to contact the manufacturer although as you said, it’s possible a warranty will not be valid unless the seller was an authorized retailer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply