Accepted a partial refund, but realized that was dumb of me. Seller lied in title and Q&A.

Seller lied in title and Q&A, saying that photo is printed on fabric, when it is in fact paper.  It also arrived ripped and crinkled and not in a photo tube.

I accepted a partial refund from seller, as it would cost more in gas and postage to send it back.

This was dumb of me, as I received something completely different from what I wanted and was told I'd be getting.

Because I accepted refund, I can't open an ebay guarantee case, and all contact options are phone only, and I can't use a phone.  Is there a way to contact ebay by email?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Accepted a partial refund, but realized that was dumb...

Once the eBay dispute is over it is over.

You could try opening a Paypal dispute.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Be aware that PP requires the unhappy buyer to return the unwanted item to the seller on her own dime and using Confirmation of Delivery.

When the item shows as received, you will be refunded.

Or you could try a credit card chargeback.

However, all three tend to be communicating with each other and I don't give much for your chances of a second partial refund.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's only a couple of dollars, so I won't worry about that. Is there a way to report the listing, though, so others aren't duped??
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's only a couple of dollars, so I won't worry about that. Is there a way to report the listing, though, so others aren't duped??

Can you leave feedback?
The most effective feedback is calm and factual.

If the seller left you feedback you can also add a Response to that indefinitely.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply