Deleted item keeps re-appearing in unsold items.

For the last month few months I have been having one of a kind items that sold, get re-listed and then sold again.  I have to refund my buyers and apologize, etc.  So far have avoided any negatives.

SInce we are a mom and pop outifit, we "blamed" each other for the items getting relisted or double listed.

However I have discovered some really weird glitch on an certain item.  Ironically it is a "Turkey" soccer jersey.

Everyday for the last month I go into the unsold section and delete this item and the next day it is back in there.

I have bulk re-listed my unsold items a few times and this item keeps getting re-listed.  Then I end the listing and go in an delete this "Turkey"!  Sure enough it reappears each day.

Not sure if it is happening to any other items in addition to this one as of now.

Took screen-shots now, so I can prove it.  Really weird, thought maybe it is happening to someone else?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Deleted item keeps re-appearing in unsold items.

From your listings, you appear to use Turbo Lister. The problem occurs using Turbo Lister UnSold to relist, correct? I ask because this is an important fact for getting any help.

If it is Turbo Lister, have you tried posting this question in the eBay.com Turbo Lister forum?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I don't use TL to re-list, only use it for listing.  I rely on Selling manager to re-list.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yep...it's back in my unsold again!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Are you moving it into your sold items in Turbo Lister? No idea if that really makes a difference but I always do that when I relist an item in Selling Manager and it sells.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I only use turbo lister for uploading new listings.  All re-listing done on eBay.  All archiving done through eBay.

This was an item that I sold in March.  It should never have been in the "Unsold" section.

So I just keep deleting it each day and it keeps coming back.

So bizzare.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Turbo lister will synchronize with your ebay account. perhaps thats the issue if its still on your turbo lister maybe its being uploaded each time you list a new item. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply