Didnt recieve items I paid for over a month ago, And when I go to file a report, my item isnt there

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Didnt recieve items I paid for over a month ago, And when I go to file a report, my item isnt th

Phone ebay, it you have a legitimate issue, they'll know the item#, and if you paid through paypal, they'll have all the details.

Check with the seller before you do much else too.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Didnt recieve items I paid for over a month ago, And when I go to file a report, my item isnt th

What country was it shipped from? How many days has it been since you payed?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I am having the same issue.  I keep getting stuck in an infinite loop when I try to use the "Contact eBay" feature.  It won't let me file a dispute, it keeps telling me to go to PayPal.  PayPal tells me to go to eBay.   When I try the contact eBay feature, I go through various questionnaires and always end up back at the first page again.

So I guess the problem starts because I am past 45 days.  I am in Canada, though, and the buyer is in the US. It is not unusual for an item to take up to 6 weeks to arrive, and I had also made the mistake of spending a week waiting for the seller to reply to eMails. 

At least I want the ability to report the sellers as deadbeat.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Are you trying to phone or email eBay?

Don't.

It usually takes 7-10 for arrival from Europe.

It usually takes 10-20 days for arrival from North America.

It usually takes 30 days for arrival from Asia.

So go and look at a calendar. Have you allowed time for arrival?

These non-delivery problems come up all the time. So often that it is all automated.

Go Here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

The first step will tell you to contact the seller. All of you have done that, so go on to the next step and keep following .

You only have 45 days of Buyer Protection, so act immediately.

If more than 45 days have passed, you are still covered by the credit card you really paid with. PP is just the mediator. Go to the 1-800 customer service number on the credit card and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

BTW, only US located members make claims for delivery through eBay. The rest of the world does go through Paypal.

The Resolution Centre automatically directs you to the right place.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply