FIRST TIME I have turned down a customer in 3 years

momosworld
Community Member
I received a very rude 2nd email from a customer saying basicaly, thanks for not answering me and I will rate my opinion of you publicly and so on...this person never even bid on my item. I do remember receiving their email and do remember sending it, but I could have been wrong, regardless after emailing back and forth, this is the response I received from her, I think she is a very rude person:

Still aren't offering a copy of that alleged email either I guess...LOL It's o.k. though, I saw how you operate your so-called business too when you didn't reply to a non-bidders' email a week after the original send. And about that comment being a threat, it wasn't, it was a promise. There are consequences for your actions, and when you chose to ignore my perfectly polite and understandable email, that comment about rating your company publicly was your consequence. I've got just the right mind to go in and respond to one of your negative commenters agreeing with them and telling MY story. And by the way, I can do that without bidding on your item. I don't think anyone here in America reading my comments would have ANY problem believing that a Canadian acted in this childish manner. Especially since you already have a reputation for that here in America. So basically, you lose again. Cut off at every pass, aren't you getting sick of burn after burn? Every time you respond, all you do is drag your company down more and more, and basically, it will NEVER change my mind about your actions anyhow. And by the way, I like that last line, it's great that you finally ADMIT you never did send me any email until I promised I'd voice my opinion about you. Tip: That's the way things work here in America, it's called freedom of speech. If you're going to business with an AMERICAN company known as EBay, I thought you might be, well, informed...LOL

-----------------------------------------------------

She basically calls canadians childish and so on...all tis because she didnt receive my email back to her..

Dont know what to do about this..realy giving me a headace 😞

momo.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

jaymor8
Community Member
Holy crap Momo - that is one bad-a$$ email. What is she talking about? She seems to feel a little more slighted than just not having an email response. She must be a powerseller too. The comment about 'your reputation' means something. Who the he//is she, do you know??

Jackie...
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

momosworld
Community Member
shes a first time buyer with 0 feedback, she was pissed off because I did not respond to her, I honestly thought I did and remember receiving her first email, but we do not save sent emails that are one-two weeks old as we only have a 6mb limit on our email.

The messages were just going back and forth and she said she would never do business with our company. I told her that if her attitude was to leave a negative feedback just because she never received our email, then we would not want her business also.

Just too much to handle right now...and we just got another neutral...going to cry 😞

momo.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Momo - no no, don't go and do that Chippie. Stay cheerful. It's not the end of the world. This person is obviously just screwing around and trying to get your goat. As for your neutral, I know how you feel but try not to take it all too seriously, ok??

Feel better soon 😞

Jackie...
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Oh, it just has to be the same woman that I had yesterday (or at least a blood relative).

This one emails me (same story, no bid) and asks me if I know what a Seraphim is (I sell items sculpted by the artist who created the Seraphim Angels). I replied that yes I did and sent her the link to the web site for the collection.

Then I get a volley of emails telling me that I don't have a clue and that she knows what the real angels look like and that I am false advertising because real angels don't look like that and on and on...

She went on to say that it was her Christian duty to seek out inaccuracies and correct them regarding angels.

Unfortunately there are some people out there that just seem to have nothing better to do than to bust peoples chops for the slightest of reasons. Momo - yours sounds an awful lot like the notorious FTD who has a real vendetta against all Canadians. Best thing to do is block the person as a bidder, block their email and report to eBay with headers any future emails received through the eBay EFS. Good luck!

Bill

Bill

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Bill - has FTD ever done that, that you know of???

Jackie...
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

momosworld
Community Member
Thank you Jackie and Bill, I appreciate the support and you are correct, I should take it easy....Ive already blocked her but hope she doesnt get a new ID and bid..

Thanks again guys,

momo.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Who knows??

I find some of those characters offensive to the human race so I would put little past them.

Many appear to be vile, loathsome creatures, spawned in the belly of the earth and brought forward to wreak havoc at their master's bidding. They spit venom, drip bile and ooze pus.

And some of them are just bad people with no life that are validated only when they make someone else miserable. They add luster to their squalid lives when they feel the power surge of grinding another person down.

They also pull wings off of flies.

I don't have a very good opinion of them, I'm afraid.

Cheers!

Bill

Bill

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Momo, you should send a very short unsigned email to them to the effect that their bids are unwelcome on your auctions. Keep that email. If they bid under any ID and it can be shown that you considered them unwelcome the will get the eBay boot du jour.

Now, go read the jokes of the day thread... it'll do wonders for you.

Bill

Bill

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Bill - so, when will you begin your 'writing' career? I see you get a lot of practice on us. This is a wasted life here *wink*. You should have been published by now!

Jackie...
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
I read Lord of the Rings 6 times!

Bill

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

kpamber
Community Member
Could be a powerseller. Easily. I wouldn't put it past alot of those guys...they could just do it under a new id. Did you have a bad go with a powerseller in the States?
I remember a thread in the summer where Freaking Total Dimwit went on a rampage about some unknown powerseller getting a new (or was it several new) id's, buying from him and then feedback bombing him. He was ballistic! Apparently he was incorrect, and apologized on a later thread...but you know that he has that in his mind somewhere.
Small things, small minds. These people need a life.
Karen
Message 12 of 12
latest reply