Help! Misplaced my Canada Post Reciept

glossygirl83
Community Member
Um I'm freaking out.. I misplaced one of my reciepts and both buyers on that day haven't recieved their items yet!! Is it possible for the post office to reprint reciepts from that date off theri computers?? - I know the exact time and amount - How about Canada Post would they be able to help me out?!? I just have no idea where it has gone but I need the tracking numbers soooo badly.... That's what happens when you get dumped after 7 years - totally out of my mind here!!!
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Hmmm, so your single now eh 😉

Just take a breather and relax then retrace in your mind back to when you finished paying for the shipping and the CP rep handed you the invoice - Where did you put it:

in your pants pocket?
in your purse?
in the bag you carried then in?
car glove compartment?
car door side pocket?
etc..

As for CanadaPOST being able to reprint receipts for you I doubt it, but it does not hurt to try.

Good luck

TIM @ FTL
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

How long ago was it?

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

glossygirl83
Community Member
It was on March 24th 2009. Luckily the post office was able to copy me my recipet.. FOR THE HORRIBLE PART!!!! EVERY SINLGE PACKAGE THAT DAY IS MIA!!!!! EVERY ONE OF MY 10 in CANADA!!!! oh my god I`m dreading all my USA air packages.. I literally have had the worst week of my life.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

glossygirl83
Community Member
should i mention I probably mailed out atleast another 15-20 internationally.... my god.... I don`t know how I`m going to work this one out.....
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

It was on March 24th 2009.

How can they be missing? It's only been three days.....

My advice....take a chill pill!

Unless these packages were destined for delivery in your local area they are NOT late nor missing! Even if they were delivered TODAY (that would be in TWO DAYS) the delivery scan may not show up until later tonight.

Yikes!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

glossygirl83
Community Member
Seriously Recped please don`t ever answer one of my posts again. Your comments are totally useless! YES THEY WERE LOCAL.. it would have taken me 10 minutes to drive them there myself. ALL 5 of my local packages are showing they never left the post office. HMMM.. makes you think they got lost on a truck and never entered the sorting plant. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you did nothing but piss me off.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hey recped looks like your now on glossygirl83's BLOCK LIST -- lol
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

totally out of my mind here!!!
I literally have had the worst week of my life.
you did nothing but piss me off.

Fer cryin' out loud.... RELAX!!!

Bernie
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

glossygirl83
Community Member
okay... so maybe I was a bit harsh but I always find her comments are completely derogatory. She never states useful facts but rather makes sellers feel insufficient like they don`t know a damn thing about selling. Most of us know the basics on shipping and selling at this point? This is a friendly place to post questions and talk no? Seriously if I thought that the packages might have a chance of arriving I would not be worried. I have sent over 200 packages in the last month, I think I know something about shipping times! The buyer was suppose to recieve the item next day (on the 25th) which means it did not arrive on the 25th, the 26th or the 27th. Same goes for another local package. It`s a 250.00 package!! In which I did not have a recipet for!! I was lucky the post office was able to obtain a copy for me.. I checked all the packages and technically none have even left the post office. Which of course would make me concerned for the 15 international packages that were mailed the same day. Since there is no tracking if claims happen to open up I could be dinged for over $1,000 worth of merchandise.. Why.... because Canada Post royaly messed up! Don`t tell me to take a chill pill.. my god... I`m a student a univeristy I can`t afford that kinda hit.. I doubt many people can!!! So thanks for your kind efforts... Not you futuretech 🙂 Your pleasant and make me smile!
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Don`t tell me to take a chill pill.. my god

Please see previous post 🙂

The packages are mailed - there is nothing further you can do at this point. Que sera, sera.

Worrying adds nothing constructive to the equation. All it does is add stress to your life.

If something is amiss, you will deal with it. You have no choice.

What are you expecting from this post? The respondents confirming that your packages are, indeed, about to be delivered?

Fer cryin' out loud.... RELAX!!!

Bernie
Message 11 of 11
latest reply