NEED HELP! Resolution center will not let me put claim in

soca726
Community Member
I placed an order May 4 and I still have not received my item. I have emailed the seller many of times and only get a generic email back. Today, I went to the resolution center and it said that the case was closed yesterday and I can not file a complaint about it as of today. I can not even highlight the transaction that this is for. Who can I talk to??? Pay pal says they cant help me. I want me money back and I cant find a solution on the ebay site! TIA
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: NEED HELP! Resolution center will not let me put claim in

Contact your credit card with the claim. Many people do not realize that your credit card company guarantees cardholders will receive goods or services paid for, will investigate and pursue the vendor on your behalf, and then issue you a refund if unsuccessful.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: NEED HELP! Resolution center will not let me put claim in

"Today, I went to the resolution center and it said that the case was closed yesterday and I can not file a complaint about it as of today."

Deadline is 45 days from time of purchase to file a complaint with the Resolution Centre.  Unfortunately, you missed the deadline.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/resolving-problems.html

If you paid with a credit card through PayPal, you can contact your credit card issuer (bank) and ask for a chargeback for goods not received.

I find it surprising that you placed two orders with the same seller (feedback rating over 95,000) on May 3rd and May 4th, received one item quickly and left positive feedback while the other one never arrived and they never replied to your inquiries.

Good Luck.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply