Schedule Tool Broken?

I would really like to know if this tool will ever be fixed to work the way it's suppose too. 
I am taking extra caution in making sure I am listing the auctions to start when I want it too, but the past 3 auctions I have done up have gone active right at that moment and not for the time I want to too. 
Which means if I want everything in sync with all my other auctions I have to cancel it and then pay double the listing fee's

This has happened many times and each time I am told it's my own fault and not yours. When tonight I KNOW it's your error in the problem or app. 
So far it's cost me $1.20 in fees cause I don't want auctions to be all spread across the week, so I keep cancelling 

Fix the problem cause I am tired of getting nailed twice on fees

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Schedule Tool Broken?

This is a member to member board.  Nobody here can help you.  Contact ebay CS (customer service), they should be able to help you.  Find them in the tool bar at the top of ebay pages.  Click on "Help & Contact" and follow the prompts.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Schedule Tool Broken?

As pinetree says, call and explain there is a bug. Make them log the bug and refund your insertion fees. Be patient and persistent but not pushy. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply