Selling Manager Improvments

mahsauction
Community Member
I just signed on to check my auctions today and found selling manager has been improved. Now it lists the auctions that you can file NPB Alerts seperately as well as all the auctions that you can file FVF seperately. Not only that you can now batch all the NPB and FVF from that screen. Pretty neat.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

treasure-pot
Community Member
That is an important new feature that also will greatly reduce the number of sign-ins you are required to do.

It's nice that eBay will let the system monitor payment activity on the part of buyers. AuctionWorks has been offering something similar for a while now.

I haven't used it yet and hope not to but that is unlikely. Thanks eBay!

Bill

Bill

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Just used this feature right after you mentioned it! Nice feature! The only thing I would like to see now is a different symbol for each type of email sent.

When i see a $ symbol and that I have sent 1 email, I want to see at a glance if that email I sent was a payment received notice or a payment reminder etc!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

mahsauction
Community Member
I concure with you labels, that would be really helpful. That way you don't have to click on the email history.

I'm also glad that selling manager now allows you to view the buyer id instead of just the email addy.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Speaking of Selling Manager. How does one get rid of it? I found that I really don't use it so I don't feel like spending that money each month but have been unable to figure out how to cancel it. THANKS
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

mahsauction
Community Member
http://pages.ebay.com/selling_manager/products.html

On the right hand side is the link to unsubscribe
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Thanks for the link mahsauction!! Much appreciated!!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply