Using EBAY CANADA - set shipping costs for Canada, USA and Worldwide... HOW??

How? How do you set shipping costs for Canada, USA and Worldwide.

I am using EBAY CANADA, so there may be an interface difference with US or other country members.

For anyone using Ebay Canada:

I get the Canada shipping - under "How you'll ship it". Straighforward.

But then all I have left is under "International Shipping (optional)"

Using a dropdown, I can select only one zone: USA or Worldwide.

All the feedback I have been getting (from very helpful Ebay board members... thank you) tell me to either "choose custom location" or "create a third line". I have no way, using the interface I am presented with, to create a custom location. All I can do is set shipping for EITHER USA or Worldwide.

Example: 

1) I fill in the domestic (Canada) shipping. No problem.

2) Under "International Shipping (Optiona)l" I select United States, fill in the shipping costs. Great.

3) Now what? I need to set Worldwide shipping. There is no way for me to "create another line". If I change the dropdown from step 2 to Worldwide from USA, I no longer have USA shipping. 

I have attached an image of my listing interface with the shipping options that I am referring to.

Please remember I am using EBAY CANADA. 

Again, thank you to anyone who can assist with this frustrating problem.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Just opened the jpeg. I feel trusting today.   I don't kn...

3) Now what? I need to set Worldwide shipping. There is no way for me to "create another line". If I change the dropdown from step 2 to Worldwide from USA, I no longer have USA shipping.

Once set the USA doesn't disappear.

There is a blue link called Offer Additional Service under the .

Click on it and the same menu you saw when you chose USA appears.

Once again choose Custom Locations.

Choose the countries you want to sell to.

Do NOT choose USA or N&S America, as this will override your USA price and will give your US customers an much higher fee than necessary.

Then leave the next box as Will Ship Worldwide or choose the exclusions button. I prefer the Worldwide, but if you sell in a high fraud category, use the exclusions.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Just opened the jpeg. I feel trusting today.   I don't kn...

Just opened the jpeg. I feel trusting today.

I don't know what you are using. I've never seen that form before.

I am referring to the Sell Your Item form that shows up when you hit Sell in the top right corner of this page.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply