Where does my question go when I finish typing>Who sees it to know it has been asked>

gem9153
Community Member

I have seen this 'Ask a Question'...its a popular thing...

What happens to my 'forum'>? Where I decide the topic is germain?

The only thing I see here is the 'Boards'...hardly the same experience, at all...Is this temporary here, as you seem to

be under a NEW EXPERIENCE regime as well?

:).
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Where does my question go when I finish typing>Who sees it to know it has been asked>

gem9153
Community Member
8 views and no replies - yep, real popular...just like I remembered
;-)>.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Where does my question go when I finish typing>Who sees it to know it has been asked>

Hi gem. Once you click post, a gold bar will appear telling you that your post was a success. You must click that blue notice to see your post. I hope that helps. 

Maybe that wasn't your question?

You questions go to the board you typed on. If somebody knows the answer, hopefully they will reply to you. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

thanks for answering...the point was ....I was at the Q&A that greats you at groups homepage...

1st post...no idea where it MIGHT go...I did find it , but didnt recognize it as being assigned to a specific group...still dont know much, but learning...thanks for the reply

Message 4 of 4
latest reply