it is over 45 days and seller won't issue a refund till I open a case. how do I do this?

it is over 45 days and seller won't issue a refund till I open a case.  how do I do this when ebay tells me that I am too late.  the seller kept asking me to wait, and now I don't seem to be able to do anything.  HELP

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

you have to file within 45 days.to late.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If you paid through Paypal charging your credit card maybe your c.c. issuer could help you. It wouldn't hurt to call them and ask about a charge back.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

In addition to calling your credit card issuer and requesting a chargeback (get all your information - date - amount - currency - in front of you before calling) you should leave negative feedback for the seller if still within 60 days of purchase.

It is amazing how some sellers respond once their feedback rating has been attacked!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Pierre about how sellers would respond finally after getting negative feedback from buyers.  It happened to me when I was unable to get a few sellers to respond to my email about items not received or items have arrived damaged.  Then they were crying and begged me to revise the feedback.  They could have respond long time ago but they choose not to, therefore they "forced" me to give them negative feedback and finally I see actions. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't leave negative feedback because it is more than 60 days now. I bought more from this seller since because I didn't know that I was going to have problems. I now only wait 30 days before contacting and threatening to open a case and I now get my refunds without a problem. Sad that I have to do this, but I have lost enough money by trusting them.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Just an idea... if the seller left you feedback, you can respond to it and give your feedback there. Of course, no red button will appear on their feedback page, but at least, buyers who will read your feedback received will be aware that a problem occured with that specific seller. But keep in mind to just state the facts. No insults, or it will look bad on you.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply