Refusing a delivery

Hello everyone I making a post because I try contacting eBay but they customer service by phone is is not operational apparently. So I bought this item couple of day ago but I then realize it would not work for what I want to do but the seller sends by the global shipping program.  My question is if I refuse the package at delivery. Will it return to the sender or eBay will destroy the product or put for auction. The package was sent from USA to Canada. 

Thank you for taking your time to help me!

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Refusing a delivery

@vasvassaphili wrote:
Even the seller said no return?

If you refuse the delivery,  neither eBay or the seller will refund you.  That’s true regardless of the sellers return policy.   Refusing a parcel that you ordered cancels the eBay money back guarantee in most cases.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Refusing a delivery

If ebay refuse to refund you your money back, please call your credit card company and file a charge back. By law, they must prove that the was delivered.

This is the reason why Amazon will still refund you if you refuse the item since there is no evidence that the item was delivered.

The credit card rules superceed any third party policy.

And if you file your claim via Paypal, you will for sure get back your money even if you refuse the item. 

Message 22 of 22
latest reply