Canada Post computer system down at Post Office....can't ship packages anyone else?

Southern Ontario is down at least.  Can't do anything at the post office except buy domestic stamps.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Canada Post computer system down at Post Office....can't ship packages anyone else?

marnotom!
Community Member

When you say "southern Ontario is down," are you speaking for the region, or just your particular post office?

I guess we'll see if there's a dogpile of posts about this over the next few hours, but for grins and giggles I tried putting a postage request through Snap Ship and made it up to the payment page with no issues.  I'm in British Columbia, though.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

the lady at the PO tole me that at least all of Southern Ont is effected......and that it could be nation wide.  But the lack of posts on here suggests it's more confined.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I took an item into my post office in Northern Ontario about an hour ago and it was scanned in fine (the label was bought online last night though). At least the scanning part of it seems to be working here.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My husband just took a package for me to the postal outlet in Alberta and they were having problems too.  I had already done the label and they had no problem scanning it but the people ahead of him were having problems buying a label . The system wasn't recognizing the receivers postal code.  It sounded as if a few people were having that problem.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply