Seller fee discount

Ebay Gave me Top rated seller status in August. I had the status for  about 3 weeks.  benefit was 20% discount from the final value fee.  after 3 weeks I got a meesage from ebay said I am not a  top rate seller anymore so remove the status.

Should it be calculated the 20% for my final invoice? even though I am not anymore. Should it be calulated fro the time that I had benefit?  If anybody can give the answer please!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller fee discount

The discount is calculated on your monthly invoice (it could be on the last or 15th of each month).

It is not prorated to the number of days you were eligible.  It is based on your status (TRS or not) as calculated and posted around the 20th of each month by eBay on your Seller Dashboard.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller fee discount

Got my invoice.  final value fees of 49.33  Still TRS so what is 20% of that?  They gave me  6.35 discount. That doesn't compute with me.  Now I think I had better check my other invoices.  According to my calculations the discount should have been 9.80   I know its not a lot but its the principle!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply