Trying to access Snap Ship but not available.

I'm getting a message that Snap Ship is not available today. I'm trying to take advantage of the free shipping Tuesday. Going to it through the Free Shipping Tuesday portal, is there another way to get to it? Can I just go straight to Snap Ship? Any suggestions? So frustrating, I actually have a pkg to ship that isn't Lettermail or small Pkt!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't have any suggestions for how to get in, but just though I'd let you know that I just tried and got the same message. Not available, sorry for the inconvenience....try again later

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, tried a few more times and was able to print label. Maybe next time I'll try early in the morning.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I tried it early this morning and got in right away. After having so many problems and phone calls on a past Tuesday, I wanted to get it done as soon as possible. Glad you finally got in.

Did you all realize that there are 5 Tuesdays in October?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I had no problem.  I just googled Snap Ship and got in right away, with all my saved information intact.  For some reason, I've never bookmarked the page.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/find-rates-ship/snap-ship.page

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It was free today and every Tuesday in October

Message 6 of 6
latest reply