Unable to upload images .CA or .COM....hopefully a short problem...

Am unable to upload images on .CA and .COM

(using sell similar form)

.CA goes to 100% one at a time, pauses for a few seconds and then gives the image error message.

.COM goes to 100%, for all pictures, then tries again on each, goes up to 100% on each, then gives the image error message one at a time as it moves through them.

I cleared cache which made no difference. (Chrome, Win 10)

Both sites end up sending the same error message: 

Internal Error (SD009)

IMG_9013.JPG

Oops! We're experiencing some technical problems. Please remove this file and try again later.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

We've been noticing this as well, tried several different browsers, reset modem etc. Same error message as you. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

If this just started happening today (and within the last couple hours) I wonder if it is related to the problems with ebay messaging platform discussed in another post.  Maybe some eBay technical issues affecting multiple areas.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Thursday night Friday morning is eBay update and maintenance night. Probably new system code installed that is glitchy. Hopefully that will fix same today Friday.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@richardcm @mikenetone  @ricarmic  @bassox333 

Just checked system status page. There appears to be an issue (Listings) that is being worked on. It doesn't specify what the issue is but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

https://www.ebay.ca/sts

-Lotz

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Is this different from the red exclamation mark notice I get when I upload large pictures at 1200dpi (like a Hagnar page with multiple stamps and a lot of black)?

For that I just re-scan at a lower dpi, usually 600 dpi works fine, and save the 1200dpi for single items that need the closer inspection.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I've seen error messages in the past but not as of late. When I have gotten that message I just save as a draft and try a bit later. Usually fine then. It would be more helpful if the Status page would specify what any known issues were. I guess for now, it's the best we can ask for.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

same here, i just uploaded 60 auctions, and at least 1 photo upload on every auction, error-ed out.. this is a bit of a pain..

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Update FYI.

Now an issue with printing shipping labels in eBay. Service Disruption. Someone may have pressed a wrong button last night.

-Lotz

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Just listed a 6 image listing tonight without issue. My inbox and sent messages were also a problem this am but that issue seems to be resolved. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply