free shipping supplies

Ok so i ordered the free shipping supplies,they are being shipped by ups oh my will i get scammed for duties taxes or what,if thats the case they will be sent bck with neg fb for sure,the first supplies i got were shipped usps no problemo

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

free shipping supplies

Info I got today

Our UPS shipments to Canada do have the import customs and brokerage fees prepaid so there is no additional cost for the buyer

Message 2 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

If perchance you do get dinged for brokerage fees just send a message to them (as the seller) letting them know you got dinged.

I was dinged, and they refunded the brokerage fees no problems......

Message 3 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

I have sent a follow up email in regards to GST and/or HST as that was not made clear

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

It's a non-issue. There's another thread about this already, no import fees will be assessed at time of receipt. Those are prepaid. I clarified it with the company myself. 

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

i got a call from UPS today exactly about this .Thanks that i will not paid duty on it lol
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

I just received an email back from ebayshippingsupplies

They also prepay the GST and/or HST so no cost at all when received

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

I just got half of my order not happy and on top of it i ordered extra of something else .Should i send them back ? Quality is very poor didnt expected this.
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

Contact your seller. It's possible they shipped separately. As to the quality issue, what seems to be the problem?

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

they shipped separately but the quality of mailing bags its cheap.I buy from Canadian company a mailing bags that could hold up 5 kg and is a lot cheaper .
Message 10 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

We are not buying the Ebay shipping supplies because they are good.

How dare you call them cheap, they are 3 to 5 times more expensive than anywhere else.

We buy them because they are supposedly free (I use the term loosely) and I will be ------ if I let Ebay keep the coupon and not use it.

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

I ordered the poly-envelopes last time and found no issue with them. 

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

Fast fact about the ebay packing tape: I've ordered there separate shipments now. The first had ebay written in large letters, the second smaller by about 20 per cent, and the third large again. I prefer the big ebay type. It looks nicer to my eye. I use this tape on all my parcels now: they are sent with tracking. 

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

well i just open return request even for free they are not good .I rather pay more but get the best.I like my package to arrive safe and well present .
Message 14 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

Are they not as described in the listing or just not what you expected?

Message 15 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

All I can say is that unless the poly-mailers changed in the last three months, mine were exactly as I expected them to be. I felt they were good quality. I ship only limited items inside an envelope, though. Flat things, for example. Nothing taller than 2 cm or wreckable unless run over by the truck. And even so possible okay.
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

Regarding the post above about packing tape. Typo Alert: I typed 'there' where it should read 'three'. I placed three separate orders of packaging tape. All were good quality. One had eBay (the middle order) in a smaller font. I took comparison photos.
Message 17 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

image.jpeg

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

I noticed some of the rolls being resold on eBay have the eBay logo printed on the inside of the core while others do not.

Presumably these are being made by various suppliers for the official seller so it's no surprise there is some inconsistency as they seek out the cheapest manufacturers. Don't be surprised if the quality goes down over time or fluctuates depending on the current maker when you place your order.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 19 of 31
latest reply

free shipping supplies

Mine arrived today (100 count eBay Branded Airjacket Envelopes 8.5" x 10.75"). Very happy!

Message 20 of 31
latest reply