free shipping supplies

Ok so i ordered the free shipping supplies,they are being shipped by ups oh my will i get scammed for duties taxes or what,if thats the case they will be sent bck with neg fb for sure,the first supplies i got were shipped usps no problemo

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: free shipping supplies

I find that they are not well described on top of it is the quality
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

On some you could see a small holes on the end of the bag..Dont trust them .
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

really ?!?
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Can you provide us with a picture of the hole(s) so that we know what to look for on our own? I've not noticed any on mine but I don't want to use holey envelopes by accident to mail something.
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

I've read all the comments others have posted & still am not sufficiently sure of what will happen when the delivery man comes to my door with the package.

From the ebay store which is approved for using the ebay coupon, there is still a statement in their description which I have copied & pasted here:

"Shipping:
FREE Standard Shipping |
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
 Item location:
Hebron, KY, United States"

I have also sent the seller a query to answer my concerns...which I have yet to receive any reply.

Not wanting the hassle of after the fact - trying to recoup any import taxes or courier documentation fees, I would like at least a 95% chance of a successful purchase.

As the supplies are not really needed, but for a measly cost of $2, I can find a use for the tape & a few of the envelopes.
If my out of pocket expenses approach the $5 mark, then it's not worth the trouble of this purchase.

I'm referring to the package costing $37 with free shipping. (& possible charges upon delivery)

...Delyla

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

If you're talking about the ebay shipping supply supplies, the ones you bought with your store subscriber coupon, there will be NO import charges at the door (or later) when UPS delivers. If there is, some kind of mistake was made and, like anything else where a transaction goes wrong, you'll have to work it out with the seller.

But it's been confirmed both by the seller (ebay shipping supplies) and by the receiver (me and at least one other seller with a store subscription) that no import charges are due on delivery. Any import fees have been pre-paid as part of the 'free' shipping and/or purchase price.

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

@fashionoutletdeal wrote:
really ?!?

REALLY

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

bubble_mailers.jpg

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

It looks like you got the bubble mailers, I think handbags ordered the poly-bag envelopes. I had no issue with my poly-bags but those were supplied last time around.
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:
It looks like you got the bubble mailers, I think handbags ordered the poly-bag envelopes. I had no issue with my poly-bags but those were supplied last time around.

He just asked me if I am "really" happy with the quality of my bubble mailers.

Message 30 of 31
latest reply

Yes thank you.
Message 31 of 31
latest reply