All props and clothing to PAYCHECK the movies being sold @ the office next door great for sales on ebay

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
I thought I would tell my fellow Power sellers that , the movies Paycheck (came out at christmas)

The movies company is selling all the products from the movie . I have seen tons of clothes , printers , set products

The days that the buliding are open to the everyone is Friday Sat and Sun 23,24,25 starts at 9.00 sharp

15 braid st New Westminster BC Unit 207

Hay you may even find somthing for yourself

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

All props and clothing to PAYCHECK the movies being sold @ the office next door great for sales on ebay

catseye*
Community Member
velly interesting!!

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I'm right around the corner from there. Unfortunately, I have no need for anything like that 😛
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Well they opened it early today ?? ..I got to the office and the doors were open next door and they were selling the stuff fro the movie Pay Check

I got and HP printer NEW for $50 no taxes
Got a bar fridge NEW for ...get this $5.00

I also got some top of the line name brand designer Mens dress shoes that sell for $700.00 retail for $25.00 .

Lots of stuff I would encourage anyone too go

Todd
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I arrived at the warehouse just prior to 9 am Fri. morning. Spoke to one of the people that work there and he said that that, despite their announcement, the doors had already been open for 2 days and that most of the best stuff was already picked over. He also said that he had Ben Afleck's wardrobe and was going to sell it personally on Ebay. Notwithstanding I bought a $25 pair of shoes that originally retailed for $425 (the $700 shoes were now selling for $175). I would have bought some nice shirts and ties too but all I had left was American dollars. I also bought a halogen torchiere lamp that was used in the movie for $7. Sadly, Uma Thurmond wasn't for sale.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
and you never knocked on our office next door with the white cube van ...were you there when I came in and asked for someone to move the 2 jeeps outside ...hehe gues who's listing the bens clothes
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
we were the office right next door
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I wasn't there when you asked for the jeeps to be moved. Next time I'll be sure and pop in to heckle you.

You may be listing Ben's clothes but apparently I'm now wearing Hero Wolfe's (the Head Henchman's) shoes. I'm told that he's the Canadian actor who played Trudeau when Trudeau was finished playing Trudeau. The trouble is that, when I have the shoes on, I feel like henching and there's nothing to hench.

Marty
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
You may be listing Ben's clothes and you may be wearing Hero's shoes, but I'm wearing Stanfield's underware....

Jeff
Message 9 of 9
latest reply