Can you cancel a postage label through PayPal?

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi All,

I very rarely use PayPal shipping, but today I did. My buyer from Sweden purchased, paid and requested that I ship out tomorrow morning.....which I always do.

However, then she went shopping again! She said she couldn't resist the dollar deals in my store and since I'm closing pretty darn soon.....

Anyways....she asked if everything could be shipped together. I told her that I would have to ask the experts!

So, I'm asking.....is it possible to cancel a shipping label through PayPal so that I may combine everything into one larger box?

Expert advice is needed and I know that you all will know!

THANKS!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

>>Printing Shipping Labels Online

Valuable Savings Save 25% on Canada Post domestic shipments via Expedited Parcelâ„¢ and save 25% on Canada Post US shipments via Expedited Parcelâ„¢-USA.*

Save 8% on Canada Post domestic shipments via Xpresspostâ„¢ and Regular Parcel, and Save 9% on Canada Post U.S. shipments via Xpresspostâ„¢-U.S.A. and international shipments via Xpresspostâ„¢-International.**

Convenient Payment. Pay easily and safely using your PayPal account.

Integrated Customs Forms. Enter customs details and print basic customs forms directly from eBay’s Online Shipping.***

Online Tracking. Easily monitor the status of your shipment right from My eBay or PayPal.****

Automatic Buyer Emails. Enjoy confirmation emails with your package’s tracking number automatically sent to your buyers.****

Pre-filled Addresses. Buyer and seller addresses are automatically printed on the shipping label.

Reprints and Refunds. If necessary, you can reprint your label (within 48 hours of creating it). However, ensure you create and pay for one label per shipment. Also, you can void your shipping label and get a refund for misprinted labels (cancelled within 48 hours of creating it).
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes Susan, you can cancel the label but it's hit-and miss whether you actually get refunded.

See my PM for a better solution.

Bernie
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Totally agree with Bernie. I had purchased a Shipping Label fro the wrong client in early September, and immediately voided the label. I am still waiting for my $16.41 to be refunded.

Requests to PayPal have been unsuccessful.

Clinton
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Yes Susan, you can cancel the label but it's hit-and miss whether you actually get refunded.

See my PM for a better solution.

Bernie

I followed your suggestion Bernie! Thanks!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 5 of 5
latest reply