Happy Halloween! The one day in a year where I can relax, let my hair down, finally be myself.....

image.jpeg

Yeah, I sell diecast cars but I drive a stick. Cackle. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Happy Halloween! The one day in a year where I can relax, let my hair down, finally be myself.....

Smiley LOL

So if you got sent off to a spa you'd be melting! melting! in the water...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes... but the horde of flying monkeys at my disposal more than makes up for that. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Yeah, I sell diecast cars but I drive a stick. Cackle. 

"Drive a stick."  A broom.  That's a good pun.   🙂 

I don't really like Halloween but we dress up a bit in brown sweatsuits and wear animal ears to dispense candy bars at the door.  Most kids seem to be amused.  A couple old coots with painted whiskers and animal ears. 

It's that time already. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The trick-or-treaters come out early in my neighbourhood. Like 5:30 pm. Tonight, I had a boy come to the door, he must have been about eight years old who exclaimed: "Your place is a mess!" as soon as I answered it to hand over his loot. Hahahah!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

The trick-or-treaters come out early in my neighbourhood. Like 5:30 pm. Tonight, I had a boy come to the door, he must have been about eight years old who exclaimed: "Your place is a mess!" as soon as I answered it to hand over his loot. Hahahah!

Stop driving the stick and use it to sweep up the place. Lol.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I'd need to drive a front-end loader. It's kid stuff: boots, school bags, and jackets times four. I've given up being the one to hang up and put away everyone else's stuff. When it makes me very angry, I hoof the pile of it into the basement. Voila! Instantly cleaner.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply