Havent had any seller listing promos for 3 months; my communication preference was unchecked...

i always got ebay promo listings but haven't for at least 3 mos; thought i would check my communication preferences and guess what that one of the 4 different choices was unchecked; went back this a.m. same thing AGAIN...I know there's one that i left unchecked before; wondering with ebay updates if something changed the order of these 4 different choices...calling them now but i'm sure nothing will come of it

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Havent had any seller listing promos for 3 months; my communication preference was unchecked...

Last time I checked my preferences were set up fine but I rarely get a message or email about listing promos. If you qualify though, it will show up on your my ebay page or on selling manager.  It's just a matter of getting in the habit of checking for it. If you read the selling discussion board on these forums, someone usually mentions when they get a promotion which reminds everyone else to check to see if they received it too.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply