Having several issues changing the pictures on my listings so they will comply with the new rules

The pictures on my listings have borders and text added to them. I am in the process of uploading pictures with the borders and text removed so they will comply with the new requirements starting on July 1st. I upload the new pictures through my listing service's URL . The issue is that I am only able to upload 1 picture so I lose all the Ebay optional images I had on the listing before and I also lose the option to mouse over the image to enlarge it as well once I submit the revised listing. Why is it that everytime eBay introduces one of their new constantly changiing policies that the seller bears the brunt of this infliction? I am sooo frustrated right now I feel like just ending all my listings and going elsewhere. It is getting to the point now that the benefit of the extra exposure of listing on eBay is becoming outweighed by the constant hassle of all the complications sellers have with complying to the new polices they keep bringing into effect. Does anyone know of a quick fix  to get my new uploaded pictures to be displayed the same way they were before I revised the listing and changed them? I really hate the idea of having to end them all and relist. What a waste of time which could be better spent in preparing new listing to post as far as I am concerned. Thanks in advance for any help. At the moment I feel like pulling my hair out!!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0