How to report a item seller who never ship your item and the transaction occur 2 months ago?

I bought an item 2 months ago and I've never received it. I've sent 3 messages to the seller but he doesn't respond.  When I try to open a case it tell me it too late.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How to report a item seller who never ship your item and the transaction occur 2 months ago?

You have only 45 days from the end of the auction/purchase date to file a Dispute with eBay or Paypal.

After that.... well, if you backed your PP payment by a credit card (rather than a bank balance or PP balance, you can call the customer service number on the card and ask about a chargeback.

Have all your transaction numbers, dates, values etc. handy for the customer service rep. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

You have only 45 days from the end of the auction/purchase date to file a Dispute with eBay or Paypal.

After that.... well, if you backed your PP payment by a credit card (rather than a bank balance or PP balance, you can call the customer service number on the card and ask about a chargeback.

Have all your transaction numbers, dates, values etc. handy for the customer service rep. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply