I bought an item in early July and still haven't received and I am unable to contact the seller?

On July 4th I purchased an item and I still haven't recieved it. The estimated delivery date was Jul 26, 2013 - Aug 09, 2013. I have contacted the seller several times, the first time being on August 29th and the latest being on September 30th. I have not recieved a reply from them since September 2nd. Now, when I try to send them another message through the "contact seller" option, I get the following: 

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

The resolution center was no help either, as the sale expired over 45 days ago.

At this point, I just want a refund as the item were tunnels for my ears that would now be 2 sizes too small. 

Can anyone help a girl out?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I bought an item in early July and still haven't received and I am unable to contact the seller?

you cant do anything after 45 days,however check with customer service,you never know.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You should have filed an item not recieved dispute around August 4th. That would have been well within the 45 day deadline.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you back your Paypal payments with a credit card, you may be able to get a refund through the credit card's chargeback program. 

Call the 1-800 number on the back of your credit card or on your last invoice and ask. 

But act soon. Credit cards also have deadlines on these disputes.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

When I checked the estimated delivery time, it said it should have arrived Jul 26 - Aug 09, so I waited it out. I'm still fairly new to buying on here so I didn't even know about filing disputes until recently.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply