I never received an item, so the seller refunded me the money, but now it shows up as "unpaid"?

I recently had an order that was taking excessively long so after contacting the seller for an update, he graciously offered to just refund the money. Since he did that, the item now shows up in my Purchase History as "unpaid". Actually it was paid for + refunded, and should be 'case closed'. I'm not sure what to do with it - when I try to report it as 'never received' it says that I can't open a case about it. It appears to be stuck in limbo, and I really don't want to get penalized for having it look like I have an unpaid item when I don't. What should I do? Thank you!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I never received an item, so the seller refunded me t...

No worries, you won't have an unpaid item case against you.

If you want the "unpaid" message to disappear, you can go in your purchase history and on the right side of the item, there is a "More options" link in a drop down menu. Click on that and "Mark as paid" or something to that effect. 😉

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No worries, you won't have an unpaid item case against you.

If you want the "unpaid" message to disappear, you can go in your purchase history and on the right side of the item, there is a "More options" link in a drop down menu. Click on that and "Mark as paid" or something to that effect. 😉

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ah I was afraid to click that! It worked 🙂 Thanks for your help!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was going to ask this same question and wonder how the seller does the refund that this happens. It seems to only happen with some refunds and it would be nice to be able to tell sellers about this issue so it would not happen in the first place. Thanks for getting the answer to my query as well. Have a good day.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply