I was asked(given link) to change a negative feedback, to a positive; how is this done, help...

I left negative feedback for a seller, after months refunded my  payment for item not received; agreed to leave positive feedback, after reund, and after chg. neg. feed back to pos. seller agreed to refund my shipping; he refuses to now. How can I retract it back to negative?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I was asked(given link) to change a negative feedback, to a positive; how is this done, help...

Cannot be done.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You should have filed an item not recieved dispute within 45 days of end of sale. You would have received a full refund and the seller would not have been able to hold your refund hostage in exchange for positive feedback which was totally wrong on his part.

Although you cannot change the positive back to a negative, you may be able to do a follow up to the feedback you left.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I did file; I filed a received the wrong item, not as described; the guy sent me the wrong item from China, it was one of those wall mural Quotes, at a final price of only $5.81, instead of the Marilyn Monroe quote, I received half of a strange one. The problem I have is that this seller uses Pitney-Bowes, and offers free shipping, I initially took the item to the post office to return, and both the postal worker and I realized that when the seller inputs the pricing, he inputs the rolled up 3-D tube which should cost $9.45 to ship, at the 2-Dimensional envelope rate, to receive a shipping price costing $4, so he's scamming the postal system too, E-bay reps didn't care, and still required me to return the item, saying, "in order to receive your refund, you are required to return the item, they promised me a FULL refund, I even explained this to E-bay that if I return the wrong item I will be further at a loss, so it cost me $9.45 to return the item, only after being extorted to retract the negative to a positive did the seller give back the $5.81; I sent back the item, but now I'm out $9.45 for someone else's error. So much for E-bay protection 😞
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

This is the Seller; Buyers beware ...

End time: Oct-22-13 03:28:01 PDT

Seller:

98.7% Positive Feedback
Member since Aug-13-11 in China

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Well, well looks like E-bay removed the guy's ID, to protect him ... Wow, Wow, E-bay can afford to pay people to sit and watch what people type all day long? Then again, there probably people that live in some foreign country earning very little pay, like Quick books assist employees; I'll stop here.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

"you've been had"

Next time, wait till AFTER You get your refund, to roll back your feedback.

or better yet - take that refund, and then  DON"T roll it back! How can ebay be a safe trading place if people aren't honestly reporting what goes on here?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply