If I live in Canada and the customer I am buying an item from lives in Canada why then should I have to pay US dollars for my item.

bluenoser_29
Community Member

If I live in Canada and the customer I am buying an item from lives in Canada why then should I have to pay US dollars for my item.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Canadian sellers have the option of listing in either US Dollar, or Canadian Dollar. Your seller must have listed in USD.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I understand your concern - I am a seller - and when I signed up to sell, I was given the option to use US funds or Canadian. Ebay said that More buyers world-wide will understand US currencey and will buy with confidence If I chose this. I have a beef with this- in a sense that EBAY/PAYPAL charge ME (as a seller) a fee to convert this to Canadian Currency - BEFORE I can send money to my bank account. I THINK IT IS just another way the EBAY-PAYPAL get more money out of anyone not in the US.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply