Sold section disappeared from My eBay?

For some reason I have lost the Sold section in My Bay and can't get it back.  I went into the Page Options and the box is checked. I rebooted and that did not work either. All my sold listings and pictures are gone.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get them back?

disappeared

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Try a different browser

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You may also try signing into .com

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

'ross'  -- This issue was brought up in the Nov. 27th weekly discussion -- the "Pinks" said they'd look into it.  It may not be a browser problem.  It seems issues are popping up everywhere on eBay with almost every browser, so maybe it's a deeper problem.  

At any rate, I'd definitely report it to Kalvin@ebay.com directly -- he was asking for input on this issue. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Any idea how to get it back?

Yup…….. wait a little and it will come back.  It always does.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks - I will do that.did in fact get it back.

I just started clicking on every thing on the page and when I clicked on "awaiting answer (1) it came back with one sold item, I noticed at the top beside that awaiting answerbutton it now said "5 sold" in clickable format and when I clicked it all my sold items showed up - so I am now good.

But this was a kinda weird resolution - sounds like a glitch alright.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yes, my impression is that there is more going on with all these weird glitches than just browser issues.  

My own theory: eBay has done so much monkeying around with the site that they've broken things that worked well and reliably for years.  Now they will have to go back and try to fix those too. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@rosscd57 wrote:

For some reason I have lost the Sold section in My Bay and can't get it back.  I went into the Page Options and the box is checked. I rebooted and that did not work either. All my sold listings and pictures are gone.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get them back?

disappeared

Hi rosscd57,

I'm looking at your account & I can see it's there... using both Chrome & IE. Would you mind double checking please?

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 8 of 8
latest reply