This new ebay rating system is going to drive me to drink

Buyer File Item not received case 24 hrs after buying because they wanted to cancel... So there item was shipped already so I couldn't cancel without them returning so not I will most likely lose the case before I receive it back so I am force to refund asap or have the case counts against me  ...

I will be out the sale

Be out the $1.80 original shipping

Have a Mark on the account for Item not received

ALL FOR NOTHING  .. I lose lose lose just for letting this pita buy off me and the worse things is other then ebay having nothing in place to stop buyer from filing illegitimate cases they would have just messaged me i would think but they knew they could just use the system..

O well life goes on .. my store can not close fast enough as this place really is starting  to be a little much for a simple easy solution to online sales and purchases...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Well, 'brande' if you've seen the information on the Fall Seller Update, you'll probably feel you've made the right decision.  Yet another hurdle for small sellers to learn to jump over.  Woman Sad  

Sad to see, but I think many smaller sellers are giving up on eBay.  It's just getting too difficult to do business here unless you happen to own a multinational corporation. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Try calling Ebay.  The timing you outlined does not stand up to any type of scrutiny.  Ebay has things automated but there is also the ability to deal with specific issues, this being a clear cut case of mis-using the system.   And if you don't call and report it, they don't have a report of a problem with the system to count in their round ups, and this is the kind of stats that are kept, looked at and decisions made. 

Please do call, I think you will get things put right.  Of course it is about protecting yourself for this transaction, but it is also about the bigger picture and getting things balance correctly.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply