Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Free shipping on each additional eligible item.

Is Free shipping on each additional eligible item option available to Canadian sellers. If it is do I need to send the bidder an invoice for the multiple wins? Or will this all be done automatically at checkout? Thanks very much.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

30 minutes wasted communicating, life moves on...

On my other account I'm selling a piece of heavy bulky electronic for a friend. Someone from eastern Canada asked me some questions on its functions. After I answered all questions in detail, he then showed me a link to a US seller that sells it bran...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spring Clean-up ! :-)

It's a bit early but there is nothing like a good Spring Clean-up to make everyone feel better! http://www.google.ca/search?q=spring+clean-up&hl=en&tbo=u&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=M8v5UKmKCqKc2AWGyYGYBw&ved=0CF0QsAQ&biw=102...

Item returned to seller.......no reason, just because.

I recieved a message in my inbox from a seller that an item I purchased was returned to them.........for no particular reason , I GUESS if the Chinese post office is swamped they just return items to sellers rather than ship them. Im thinking the sel...

The (Norway) Maple Leaf Forever

Sean Blaney, senior botanist of the Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre, said he never expected to see the Norway maple leaf on a $20 bill. "It's a species that's invasive in Eastern Canada and is displacing some of our native species, and it's ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bimbo Eats Cookies

For a Canadian deer, Bimbo has an unusually comfortable life. She eats cookies, pop and chips, dances to Elvis — Jailhouse Rock is her jam. She even sleeps in her own bed, the same kind her owner, Janet Schwartz, sleeps in. The 69-year-old British Co...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

REGARDING SAVING DRAFTS AND SAVE FOR LATER ISSUES.

I HOPE THIS hELPS SOME OF YOU: This week, I was able to reach an Ebay representative who REALLY CARED. She went directly into one of my reborn doll auctions, and checked the Save Draft, and the Save It For Later, and absolutely found that those do th...

Resolved! How to you keep your shipping and handling DSR up to standard ?

Hey ! Marc here. We've been selling for a while. From Canada. Using expedited parcel for canada buyers and small packet AIR for usa and international. We just can't get our stars rating high enough to keep our TRS. Every month its a battle to the fin...

Item returned to seller due to incorrect address, but address was correct?

Hi all, I purchased an item from a seller in USA (who had a 99% positive ranking), but when I checked the status of my item it said that it had been bouncing back and forth between incorrect addresses and had been returned to the seller. The address ...

Mismanagement of the oil patch by Alberta and Feds

Turns out Pierre Trudeau may have been right. A report by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives comparing the economic situations of Norway (budget surplus 2011 est $72 bil) and Canada (budget deficit 2011 $34 bil). http://www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Canada Post website, January 14, 2013

Interesting results showing....on the Canada Post website.... (1) Tracked Packet has a fuel surcharge added on (2) Shipping to the USA shows Tracked Packet International as well as Tracked Packet USA (2) Small Packet USA surface not showing.. Goes co...

• 55 replies
  • 0 helpful

so ebay gave out my phone number

and now i'm getting a constant barrage of phone calls from an ex customer. she freaked out as she claimed her bank overcharged for a purchase and would not believe i did not receive the extra money even tho i sent her a copy of my receipt. so i sent ...

USPS new Delivery Confirmation service available to Canada Jan 27

USPS is making changes on Jan 27 to rates and services and features. One Interesting change is the addition of Delivery Confirmation to First Class Parcel International. It is going to be available for Canada only at first. So it appears that USA sel...

Anyone Set A Dollar Limit For Shipping With Tracking ?

Sold a shirt for seventy today & thought it would be best to ship with tracking for just over seventeen. Even though i have only made five claims in nearly eight years of selling, i am still a little spooked. Has anyone else set a dollar limit for sh...

buyer protection with a bank wire transfert

if the seller dont ship the item or the wrong item am i protected if he want to be paid by a bank wire transfert. Ta a bank in London , for a California ebay member? Thanks

How can I leave a comment or feedback on a product that was purchased 4 months ago? I want to prevent other people from buying it.

I was trying to add my feedback on a product I had purchased in September. A Wireless Baby Monitor Two Camera 7" LCD but it wont let me because it is expired or old. I'm not happy at all. I tried to resolve issue with seller but his only solution was...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need the bill to change from total amount with free shipping to show the breakdown...amount paid for the article and the cost of mailing.

Because of customs, I need the seller to change the bill to have the breakdown so I won't be charged the customs charges when they come to my door. He misunderstood and put the price and free shipping. I need him to change it to the actual amount I p...

HELP!! Am I being scammed?

I am a new seller to ebay. I received an email from ebay a few days ago (into my ebay messages) saying an item of mine has been cancelled after an unauthorized user bought it. For the past few days I have been receiving 2-3 emails into my personal gm...

Headphone/Mic Input Extension., Bright Purple Front, Item: 350682110535

Hello, EbayersThe item is good, but the purple is ugly looking. And the description said nothing about Purple or Multi-Color.The newer post, still doesn't mention multi-colors.Can this seller be shutdown, do I need to provide a real photo?Yes, im ang...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.