How to you keep your shipping and handling DSR up to standard ?

worldwidemc
Community Member

Hey ! Marc here.

We've been selling for a while. From Canada. Using expedited parcel for canada buyers and small packet AIR for usa and international. We just can't get our stars rating high enough to keep our TRS. Every month its a battle to the finish. We work so hard and meet all the criteria possible. We always respect the 1 day handling time. We offer free shipping and clearly states the shipping time in the description. 

What are you guys doing to keep this from happening ? Sell less to usa and more to canada to keep it high ? Or offer the new tracket shipping only and no more air ? 

We work hard every day to make sure we meet all criterias and we still get slammed with the unjustified 1-2 stars.

So frustrating to see 2-3 stupid buyer with 0 feedback can affect your business to the point where you may have to stop selling to their entire country.

Need help guys ! thank you !

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Marc, If you feel you are getting unfair feedback/low DSR's it may be worth a call to Ebay Support for suggestions or a solution. The worst Buyer experience I have had was someone with over 1000 Pos feedbacks so I agree new buyers seem abit more risky but some experienced buyers with lots of feedback may also know very well how to work this system in their favour.

Some buyers may just leave a bad feedback because they had a bad work day! Sad but true you can't please All Buyers even when you do everything right. Shipping times from Canada is so unpredictable and beyond a Sellers control. I read your feedback replies and you remained nice and explained you even refund or exchange. How can you do more that that? So you still looked courteous and professional. Ebay removed the bad feedback this buyer left me because it was a lie and I proved it was unfair. Maybe also worth a try for you.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"So frustrating to see 2-3 stupid buyer"

Maybe that's the problem. You have stupid buyers. Buyers can be totally unreasonable no matter what you do.

Looking at some of your feedback, one buyer mentioned the word "inspired". Not a good idea to use "inspired" if the item is not the brand listed.

I hope you are blocking the undesirable winners so they don't buy from you again.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi Marc, If you feel you are getting unfair feedback/low DSR's it may be worth a call to Ebay Support for suggestions or a solution. The worst Buyer experience I have had was someone with over 1000 Pos feedbacks so I agree new buyers seem abit more risky but some experienced buyers with lots of feedback may also know very well how to work this system in their favour.

Some buyers may just leave a bad feedback because they had a bad work day! Sad but true you can't please All Buyers even when you do everything right. Shipping times from Canada is so unpredictable and beyond a Sellers control. I read your feedback replies and you remained nice and explained you even refund or exchange. How can you do more that that? So you still looked courteous and professional. Ebay removed the bad feedback this buyer left me because it was a lie and I proved it was unfair. Maybe also worth a try for you.

Cheers

Message 3 of 3
latest reply